Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Love Your Heart Night

My school has a night we call, Love Your Heart Night. It's a night to promote healthy living and exercise. There are several stations set up around the school for Zumba Dancing, running, rope climbing, Kickboxing, Yoga, stretching, etc. I wish I had some better pictures of the evening...what I have doesn't show what a big event it was and I missed a lot of shots of Jalen getting involved with the kids.

Joe (5th grade student) giving Jalen the run-down on how to do a proper sit-up.

Jalen working on his six-pack.

Receiving a sticker for a job well done (students get a sticker for each station they complete on their map).

Edward giving Jalen a sticker for his good work on the bean-bag throw. Our boy has quite the arm.

Mommy and Jalen doing laps around the library.

No comments:

Post a Comment